Back to back cruises

Is there any way of pricing back to back cruises online?

Those which are 7 + 7 nights just put in 14 nights duration in the selection boxes where you enter date etc. B-2-b two week cruises will come up.

However if you are looking at adding together two separate cruises let's say a Baltic one followed by a Fjords trip for example, I don't think the computer allows you to do that. Come to think of it you'd probably just have to add the cost of the two separate cruises together as there is no saving on flights etc.

You'd do best I think to ring the other Thomson online site and make the enquiry but I have a vague recollection of asking this question in the past and they didn't make any financial concession to you not needing the flights in between the two cruises i.e. charged you at the face value of cruise 1 + cruise 2! :eek: A High Street agency may be able to give you a better deal. Good luck!

Edited by kruzseeka

Wouldn't you just! :rolleyes:

Actually looking again, I think they are cheaper.

For example - May 2015

Highlights of the Med = £883

Moorish Delights = £911

Together = £1413

So approximately £381 cheaper with back to back as opposed to the two on their own.

Actually looking again, I think they are cheaper.

For example - May 2015

Highlights of the Med = £883

Moorish Delights = £911

Together = £1413

So approximately £381 cheaper with back to back as opposed to the two on their own.

Oh that's not so bad jem - are you tempted at that price? ;)

Oh that's not so bad jem - are you tempted at that price? ;)

Keeping our eyes open.

We're actually more tempted by the repositioning cruise in April on the Spirit. To be honest not quite sure whether to wait and see if it comes down nearer the time or book early. We're not great drinkers so the free drinks package doesn't tempt us that much. At the moment it's £1197 for 13 nights.

Edited by jem16

Keeping our eyes open.

We're actually more tempted by the repositioning cruise in April on the Spirit. To be honest not quite sure whether to wait and see if it comes down nearer the time or book early. We're not great drinkers so the free drinks package doesn't tempt us that much. At the moment it's £1197 for 13 nights.

I hope you don't to want to shoot me later on - but repo's are often quite a lot cheaper nearer to departure and if you're not keen to secure the AI, I would wait. Hope that's good advice! :confused:

I hope you don't to want to shoot me later on - but repo's are often quite a lot cheaper nearer to departure and if you're not keen to secure the AI, I would wait. Hope that's good advice! :confused:

Yes I had read that too.

It's getting the balance right between getting it cheaper but still having a choice of cabin. My friend prefers to go with a higher deck and a deluxe cabin as she can be a bit claustrophobic.

Last 2 cruises we have gone on we have waited until Jan/Feb with an April departure (school holidays as we're both teachers) and have managed to save around £400+ over the first cruise we did when we booked in August for the following April.

Next year we hope to retire and sail off into the sunset. :D

I fancy the Celebration repo in April, but trying to be patient & book nearer the time ;)

I see a few people booking it and talking about in Facebook. Let's hope it doesn't become too popular!

• 2 weeks later...

I booked the Celebration repo cruise back in December dept 5th April 2015 for 19 nights. The Manchester flight was already sold out then!! So we have to fly from Birmingham.

I booked the Celebration repo cruise back in December dept 5th April 2015 for 19 nights. The Manchester flight was already sold out then!! So we have to fly from Birmingham.

That's odd - it's still available from Manchester now although only 2 seats left.

I got in touch with Thomson and they said the extra Manchester seats were prob due to cancellations.

Probably. Did they offer to change you over to Manchester if that's more suitable for you?