Lunenburg and Peggys Cove

blakethan

You already asked this same question here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=29071400#post29071400

Also, this is posted in the wrong forum. Lunenburg and Peggy's Cove are in Nova Scotia, Canada, not New England.

IMO, it would be better to go to Peggy's Cove either on the way to, or the way back from Lunenburg. That's a lot of extra traveling to go back to Peggy's Cove from Halifax.

I actually would skip Peggy's Cover, I honestly don't know why it's so popular, but lots of people love it. I'd rather go to Lunenburg and Mahone Bay, and then the Blue Rocks area. Very pretty.

I tend to leave posts regarding ports on the Canada/New England itinerary here if this is where people post them bec. they often get answers about these and New England ports.

I would not do these two stops (Lunenburg/Peggys Cover) separately.. it's going to be a long day either way as you don't want IMHO to short change yourself on Lunenburg where you can spend almost an entire day, and should also try for a stop at nearby Mahone Bay.

Just be sure to allow for traffic around Halifax if you do this independently on a weekday... big city traffic

Archived