Reflection spa experience

sweetp09

DH and I will be sailing in Reflection in s few months. I don't get to a spa very often and it is a splurge that I really enjoy. How has your experience been at the spa? We will be sailing in AQ so we are looking forward to the Persian gardens too. Have there been any specials offered at all on any treatments?

My DH had a massage on Reflection in May, after the changeover to Canyon Ranch, and he said it was the best he has ever had. I don't remember specials but we had booked in advance so he could get the time of his choice on a sea day, no need to pay in advance now so it seemed like a good idea to lock in that time. Persian Gardens on Reflection is beautiful, twice the size of Eclipse which gives it a much more spacious feel and a better view out of those floor to ceiling windows.

Haven't been since Canyon Ranch took over, but in general there should be specials throughout the cruise, especially on port days. As for Persian Gardens, since you get it for free with your AQ cabin, it's fine. Nothing great. No service to speak of, chair hogs, and the special shower and rooms are right off the relaxation area which is strange. The persian treatment rooms are nothing to write home about. For example the aromatherapy room had no smell at all. Either did the eucalyptus room. Again, no one checking on passengers or or the area in general for empty cups, dirty towels, etc. It was very mediocre imo, but again for free it is worth giving it a try!

Hope we hear more about Canyon Ranch and their services and products. They are taking over for another spa operator so there are hopes that proper moisture levels, heat and aromas will be monitored more closely. Really enjoyed CR on Cunard.

I plan to book one or more treatments on our cruise on Reflection this fall but will wait to see if there are specials or Cap Club coupons

also wondering what will be done with the small Elemis spa product store that was just outside the Solarium pool on Silhouette near the salon.....??????

Hope we hear more about Canyon Ranch and their services and products. They are taking over for another spa operator so there are hopes that proper moisture levels, heat and aromas will be monitored more closely. Really enjoyed CR on Cunard.

I plan to book one or more treatments on our cruise on Reflection this fall but will wait to see if there are specials or Cap Club coupons

also wondering what will be done with the small Elemis spa product store that was just outside the Solarium pool on Silhouette near the salon.....??????

I think they are turning that spot into Slush (???) cocktails if I am not mistaken.