Iceland and Greenland

no fuss travel

What is your boarding time?

Maybe you can leave luggage there at 9am, maybe not. It can depend on the port as well as boarding time. If people are leaving the ship (which generally is BY 9am), maybe you can. I'd check with your TA if you have one OR Oceania. I understand Oceania hasn't been too helpful so far ... but maybe if you call them and go higher up in the chain you can get a better answer.

We have hired private tours (generally leaving the ship but it could work the other way as well) where they carry our luggage with us. Generally you need to be a small group, or so I think! This worked in Rio. They van picked us up at the ship on departure day, took us on an all-day tour and dropped us off at the airport.

You might be able to find something like that where you could have them pick you and your luggage up at the airport and then do a tour.

Are you flying independently? Checking with your roll call might find others who could join you in the morning on a tour.

Or maybe everything I have said will be of no help to you at all! Wishing you luck!

Mura