Celebrity 123 All Inclusive coming down under

Pean

Great news. I have just seen that the 123 promotion starts again on Sunday and if you book concierge or higher you get all three benefits. This has been available elsewhere for about a month and has finally made it here. Now just to pick my cruise.

Great news but looking at the concierge and above fares for future Solstice departures it looks like you're paying for all those perks and then some!

Lots more expensive for identical cruise to the one I just did on Solstice at same time of year.

Great news but looking at the concierge and above fares for future Solstice departures it looks like you're paying for all those perks and then some!

Lots more expensive for identical cruise to the one I just did on Solstice at same time of year.

Yes, some fares are still too high to make them worth getting.

The problem is the exchange rate is undoing most of those benefits when using a US TA.:(

Too true. Was offered $300 obc from a US TA on a cruise i am considering but this was gobbled up by the poor exchange rate bringing the price back to par when booking locally. Hopefully one day the rate will return in our favour.

In the meantime, this is a great time for Americans to travel down under.

Hugh

Too true. Was offered $300 obc from a US TA on a cruise i am considering but this was gobbled up by the poor exchange rate bringing the price back to par when booking locally. Hopefully one day the rate will return in our favour.

In the meantime, this is a great time for Americans to travel down under.

Hugh

Yeah, I miss those $1.06 days. The yanks can take advantage of some great savings downunder, they just don't want to fly this far.:D

I sort of agree. The new releases are expensive but there are some good prices on the 'old' releases. In fact the one we booked at the beginning of this year for early next year has gone down in price. Pretty sure I won't be able to change as received drink package when I booked but might book something else for later in the year.

The problem is the exchange rate is undoing most of those benefits when using a US TA.:(

Only undoing part of the substantial OBC we received Mic, which is no big deal we still have free grats and drinks package fully intact ...our price was very keen for a Xmas cruise.... and we are still well ahead of the current AU fare...which features for outside cabins....no extra's.. buy wisely........;);)

Only undoing part of the substantial OBC we received Mic, which is no big deal we still have free grats and drinks package fully intact ...our price was very keen for a Xmas cruise.... and we are still well ahead of the current AU fare...which features for outside cabins....no extra's.. buy wisely........;);)

Yes, just note that until paid in full, the fares may increase as the exchange rate weakens.

Edited by MicCanberra

Yes, just note that until paid in full, the fares may increase as the exchange rate weakens.

.... great reminder for those contemplating booking offshore .... with 7 yrs of US bookings behind us one learns to watch and act accordingly ;)

.... great reminder for those contemplating booking offshore .... with 7 yrs of US bookings behind us one learns to watch and act accordingly ;)

Exactly, it is no use doing all the research and bargain hunting and then not acting appropriately to take advantage of all that work or have it skimmed due to apathy.:D