Pride of America two bedroom suite cat SA free water and soft Drinks?

Wgorrie

I have searched and can't seem to find a thread that can help me see if I need to prepurchase water or if will be provided for our suite (9500)

Help!

Any other tips or thoughts for this Hawaii cruise?

Leaving aug 26.17 so excited!:D

we are on the same cruise as you! welcome! we are looking forward to it & can't believe it's a little more than 2 weeks away

from what I saw in my searches, I think the free water/soda is only for the owner's suites or penthouse ones. maybe someone else can clarify.

we are in one of the aft SI family suites, water/soda isn't included, we ordered a case to be delivered, as i'm the only soda drinker in the group.

Penthouse suites don't get the free unlimited soda and water, just the OS and the one DOS. As far as the SA, I'm thinking not but don't know for sure. The whole suite category thing on POA is different than the rest of the fleet where the SA would normally get it on other ships but the description on POA is different.

Maybe try the preconcierge or just ask when onboard if it is only a couple weeks to go.

We are booked in the DOS for over a year from now. It has been a challenge to get a good feel for what is provided in the DOS since this suite seems to get different perks then many of the others. Plus it seems the DOS has less perks on the POA then on other ships of NCL. I'm sure its going to be great no matter what but just trying to manage expectations. I do believe from what I can tell the DOS has free water, sodas, and I think will have free wine/sparkling wine. If anyone reads this that has been in a DOS would love your thoughts on the perks.

We are booked in the DOS for over a year from now. It has been a challenge to get a good feel for what is provided in the DOS since this suite seems to get different perks then many of the others. Plus it seems the DOS has less perks on the POA then on other ships of NCL. I'm sure its going to be great no matter what but just trying to manage expectations. I do believe from what I can tell the DOS has free water, sodas, and I think will have free wine/sparkling wine. If anyone reads this that has been in a DOS would love your thoughts on the perks.

You have that correct. You'll get a bottle of champagne based on the room category. If you are Latitudes you'll get a sparking wine. You'll also get to pick 3 bottles of wine/champagne from a list (would normally be booze on other ships but Hawaii doesn't allow it). You'll also have a nespresso machine in the room, interactive tvs with free movies that you can pause and you have the nice hot tub out on the deck.

I have confirmed with the pre-sailing concierge desk that we will receive soda (pop for the Canadians :)) and water during the cruise within our suite.

We were also offered a choice of pillows as well as opportunity to select 3 wines.

so excited!