NCL Pearl Garden Cafe

rgruenhaus

On the Jewel class ships, the Garden Cafe is just on the starboard side, with the galley port side. The great outdoors is aft of the garden cafe.
Thank you, I saw that on the deck plans and I thought maybe it was just left out. Hope that doesn't create longer lines at the buffet.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Thank you, I saw that on the deck plans and I thought maybe it was just left out. Hope that doesn't create longer lines at the buffet.

It won't. There are fewer passengers on the Jewel class ships. You may find seating more crowded during peak hours so keep that in mind. During breakfast and lunch they usually have overflow seating available in the Italian restaurant. There's also a smaller buffet for breakfast and lunch at the Great Outdoors weather permitting.

It won't. There are fewer passengers on the Jewel class ships. You may find seating more crowded during peak hours so keep that in mind. During breakfast and lunch they usually have overflow seating available in the Italian restaurant. There's also a smaller buffet for breakfast and lunch at the Great Outdoors weather permitting.

When we are on Jewel ships we tend to just head straight for La Cucina at breakfast rather than look for anywhere to sit in the main buffet area.

I have never noticed any difference in the size of queues between these ships and the newer ones, but seating does often seem less available.

When we are on Jewel ships we tend to just head straight for La Cucina at breakfast rather than look for anywhere to sit in the main buffet area.

I have never noticed any difference in the size of queues between these ships and the newer ones, but seating does often seem less available.

At least on my next cruise on the Pearl I won't be solo and one of us can hold a table while the other gathers food! Come on Jan 2018!