Spirit Fitness Center Pictures?

Does anyone have any pictures of the Fitness Center on Spirit? Or have a good memory of the equipment available? I know enough to assume treadmills, exercise bikes & dumbbells - but wondering about other weight equipment mainly. Kettlebells? Cable machines with changeable attachments? Or is it mainly just isolation exercise machines? My personal trainer is happy to create workouts for me to do while I'm away but she needs an idea of what equipment I'll have access to.

Thanks in advance if you're able to help!

I looked through my long group of photos but didn't have one. I did use it though several times the last time we were on the Spirit. It is pretty comprehensive.

I'd have to check some great photo reviews to see if others posted pics, I think one is by computerworks.

I looked through my long group of photos but didn't have one. I did use it though several times the last time we were on the Spirit. It is pretty comprehensive.

I'd have to check some great photo reviews to see if others posted pics, I think one is by computerworks.

Thanks for your help, I did check that photo tour out and the ship looks beautiful. I wasn't all that excited considering she's kind of small and old but she really seems to have a certain charm. Looking forward to embarkation even more now!

I'm on the spirit right now and will try to take some pictures. My son reports it is treadmills and ellipticals, some weight machines and free weights. He felt there weren't enough weight equipment and so on, and too many cardio things, given all the walking we are doing and the existence of the promenade deck.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'm on the spirit right now and will try to take some pictures. My son reports it is treadmills and ellipticals, some weight machines and free weights. He felt there weren't enough weight equipment and so on, and too many cardio things, given all the walking we are doing and the existence of the promenade deck.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That's great, thank you! Sounds like a typical cruise ship gym so far :') I'm definitely not worried about getting my cardio in! But yeah, weight training is another story. Hope you enjoy your cruise!