San Francisco Giants game information

We'll be in San Francisco at Pier 27 and have tickets for the Giants game. We get back from a tour at 5:00 and the game starts at 7:15. What would be the best way to get there from the ship? Is it walkable or would a cab be the best option? Would you recommend we grab something to eat on the ship before going or eat at the ballpark? Thanks.

Take a cab. Be aware traffic can be horrible.

Whether you eat at the ball park or not depends on your enjoyment of ball park food. But given the time involved, I would suggest eating at the ball park. I suggest this because it once took us 45 minutes to get from the area of Pier 27 and the ballpark on a weekday evening game.

I would take a pedicab. they hang out on the sidewalks by the ferry building and maybe up towards pier and exploritorium.museum..faster than taxi as they go in bike lanes or on sidewalks.

the food in the park is good...lobster rolls, garlic fries...plenty of time even to walk to park. or you could catch the muni F car...right near pier...and get off at ferry building..transfer to a N car or KT muni car..catch underground at ferry building..use the transfer you get on F car..or walk a few blocks and catch on embarcadero road (they come out from underground by the giant arrow). and take to ball park.

avoiding the road is your best bet