zipline.bz and cavetubin.bz package?

MaiTaiMary

Has anybody done a cave tubing and zip lining combo package with .bz ?

Any feedback on this? I just e-mailed them, but I'm hoping for first hand experience, especially for the zip lining. Seems to be a lot of info for cave tubing, but not so much the zip lining.

If anybody did a review and/or posted pictures of their experience with this company, can you post a link, please?

Thanks! :D

I've done it and had a fantastic time! My review is on trip advisor but I can't post the link from my tablet. I was traveling with 2 other women and we all agreed it was one of the best excursions we've ever done.

• 2 weeks later...
Is there a "zip lining only" package? Pickup from cruise terminal, zip lining, lunch, etc. I'm having a hard time getting interested in the cave tubing, as is DH.

You can book ziplining only. Go to ziplining.bz.

we did the zipline/cave tubing combo last week and loved it! They had a number of vans outside the terminal where they split us up according to which excursions we'd reserved. There were 4 of us in my party, but 14 total in our van. We did the zipline first and it was HOT, so I was thankful for the cave tubing afterwards! I didn't think the zipline part lasted that long (but I have little concept of time on vacation), so if you only did that, you'd spend more time travelling than anything else. Though that would give you more time back in the port. With our combo, we got back to port about 30 minutes before the last tender. Loved the company, our guides, and the adventures!

we did the zipline/cave tubing combo last week and loved it! They had a number of vans outside the terminal where they split us up according to which excursions we'd reserved. There were 4 of us in my party, but 14 total in our van. We did the zipline first and it was HOT, so I was thankful for the cave tubing afterwards! I didn't think the zipline part lasted that long (but I have little concept of time on vacation), so if you only did that, you'd spend more time travelling than anything else. Though that would give you more time back in the port. With our combo, we got back to port about 30 minutes before the last tender. Loved the company, our guides, and the adventures!

approx how long for the zip lining? Yeah, that's really what I want to do.