Margaritaville Montego bay

elky75

Margaritaville Montego bay, it can be fun for kids?

How it cost to go on the water toys and use the facilities?

My husband want to go out of the boat the see the place, do you think it safe to get there by cab.

Do you go at the one near of the port or the other with Water facilities?

Margaritaville Montego bay, it can be fun for kids?

How it cost to go on the water toys and use the facilities?

My husband want to go out of the boat the see the place, do you think it safe to get there by cab.

Do you go at the one near of the port or the other with Water facilities?

Margaritaville in Montego Bay is fine for kids. It's a large restaurant on the waterfront. You can take a cab there, or there is usually a hop-on hop-off bus that runs between this area and the port.

They have a full menu and plenty of seating/balconies overlooking the water. There is a large waterslide from the restaurant into the water. There are also some watertoys out as well (trampoline, iceburg, etc). It does not cost anything to use these watertoys or the slide, but it would be polite to purchase some food and drink at the restaurant if you do.

Mom & Dad can sit on the balcony and have a drink while the kids swim in the water. But be aware, the water is deep there, and they would need life jackets if they are not strong swimmers. I don't believe M'ville would have life jackets to use.

mvillemobay2.jpg.48904eb4165b430bc9b9a5a93586658d.jpg

As recommended take the Port shuttle (HOHO) bus. That is a great photo Mrsfuzzmo just posted. As you can see the slide dumps one off right into the sea. There is no beach to my recollection so one would have to swim to a ladder. Watch for aggressive vendors at the front entrance especially those selling "weed".