My flight leaves 45 minutes before the allowable transfer time.

Ritz Condo

I certainly appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much.

I decided to use another airline and leave at 1:35 PM.

B][/b]

I would still book that 1:35 flight for the next day. Enjoy the sites and sounds of Sydney for one night and a relaxing breakfast the following day.

I would still book that 1:35 flight for the next day. Enjoy the sites and sounds of Sydney for one night and a relaxing breakfast the following day.

I soo agree.

I have no idea why people want the stress of rushing off the ship and to the airport on their last day.

I soo agree.

I have no idea why people want the stress of rushing off the ship and to the airport on their last day.

We normally do not book flights for either embarkation or disembarkation days. However, the flight we are taking only flies once per week at this time so we are going to risk being 10 minutes under the Princess recommended 5 hour window. We do have insurance that will cover us if there any issues with the ship not docking as scheduled. We have arranged private transfer to the airport and will self disembark. We chose this routing specifically to be able to fly direct back to Canada and avoid LAX. Hopefully all goes well.:D

We normally do not book flights for either embarkation or disembarkation days. However, the flight we are taking only flies once per week at this time so we are going to risk being 10 minutes under the Princess recommended 5 hour window. We do have insurance that will cover us if there any issues with the ship not docking as scheduled. We have arranged private transfer to the airport and will self disembark. We chose this routing specifically to be able to fly direct back to Canada and avoid LAX. Hopefully all goes well.:D

Good luck, hope it all works, and it most likely will.