Info please re ship's transfer from Cape Liberty to EWR

Turtles06

I've asked this on the RCI forum but have received no replies, so I'm asking here as well. For those of you who have used RCI's transfers from Cape Liberty to Newark Airport (EWR), can you tell me please whether you are told a specific time to board your transfer bus, or can you just disembark leisurely just as long as you get a bus by a certain final time? (We are not in any rush to get to the airport ...)

Also, does the bus drop you at your specific terminal? Any chance the bus will drop you at any of the Air Train stations at the airport?

Thanks for the help!

(I will call RCI and ask them as well, but sometimes the folks on the phone don't have info about these sorts of details.)

Take a taxi. Twenty minute ride.

Walk straight out the door and across the driveway. You should see a taxi booth in the center of the island. There will be a row of buses on the right but don't go there.

The taxi coordinator guy probably is around it not in it. There will be a line of multi passenger vans. Look for a guy with a clip board that people are walking up to near that line of vans.

Yesterday he told me $20/pp. That wound up including any tolls they paid.

• 2 weeks later...