Sun Princess 26 days Asia cruise

Anyone else booked the cruise last night with the really cheap price, only to find out someone made a mistake working for Princess cruises, I think they should honour the price it was advertised and not cancel the booking after it was confirmed last night.

Anyone else booked the cruise last night with the really cheap price, only to find out someone made a mistake working for Princess cruises, I think they should honour the price it was advertised and not cancel the booking after it was confirmed last night.

ACCC would agree with you.

Well it was a system glitch, so too bad for us they don't have to honour it, talked about giving us some obc but we would have to book another cruise to get it, I don't think so, not after the way they have treated us

Well it was a system glitch, so too bad for us they don't have to honour it, talked about giving us some obc but we would have to book another cruise to get it, I don't think so, not after the way they have treated us

Can they legally do that after they confirmed your booking? It might be worth calling the Fair Trading people to get some advice.

Yes they can, we did check, was just hoping they would honour it for good public relations, but I think they don't really care how the people feel, it's all about the money

How? Some hidden fine prints somewhere?