Rose Hall Resort Day Pass?

bbbctx

I spoke with Hilton today and was able to book a day room at Rose Hall Resort for 4 people for only $90! Hotel looks lovely with wonderful amenities including a waterpark! Have any of you done this before? I assume we will get a cab at the port to take us to the hotel. Any idea how long the trip will be and/or how much it will cost? I am a little worried about traveling alone with my Mom and 6 year old.

Thanks in advance for any comments or suggestions!

This sounds like a great idea! Did you just call the main hilton reservation line or did you call the hotel directly? What is a day room and how early can you check in?

I wonder if you call the hotel, if they can send a taxi to the cruise ship for you and arrange your taxi ride back?

Thanks for posting this!

Chris

We are going on our first cruise in September and have also booked a day room at the Rose Hall Resort for 90.00. I called the hotel directly to make a reservation. They said we would have the room from 9-6 and she even gave us an oceanfront room. I know we will take a taxi from the port but I don't have any idea how much that will cost. Anyone know the approximate cost for a taxi from Mobay to the Rose Hall Resort?

My 8 and 4 year old loved the waterpark. It's nothing fancy but still kept them occupied all day. Not much of a crowd there either which is nice and NO VENDORS! We were with a group and took a bus so I can't tell you how much it should cost by taxi. Good choice!

I spoke with Hilton today and was able to book a day room at Rose Hall Resort for 4 people for only $90! Hotel looks lovely with wonderful amenities including a waterpark! Have any of you done this before? I assume we will get a cab at the port to take us to the hotel. Any idea how long the trip will be and/or how much it will cost? I am a little worried about traveling alone with my Mom and 6 year old.

Thanks in advance for any comments or suggestions!

Great Idea!! This is cheaper than paying per person at Sunset Beach AND you get a room to go relax in if you need. I would do this instead of Sunset Beach in a heart beat! Food is not included, right? But are all the other amenities included except for motorized sports?

C. Anne

• 3 weeks later...

HELP!!! Please....

What number did you guys call to get the "day rooms"? I called today and was told that we could do a "day pass" for $65 pp and would be the hours of 11am-6pm. I like the day room idea for $90 much better but they didn't have this info. To book a room for the day they said $169.00 OMG!!!

• 1 year later...

Archived