Houston Bayport Terminal: Parking question

Sonnieb

We will be cruising on the Emerald Princess on Tuesday (11/11/2014). I see where the NCL ship has returned from their cruise and probably leaving again this afternoon.

I have reserved and pre-paid for parking at the Bayport parking area. Will there be parking space for those of us who will driving in on Tuesday? I guess I'm stressing that the passengers on the NCL ship leaving today will fill up the lot.

This is my first cruise where I have driven to the port and not flown to another port and used the cruise line transfer service.

Thanks in advance for any information. Maybe I'm stressing too much.

We will be cruising on the Emerald Princess on Tuesday (11/11/2014). I see where the NCL ship has returned from their cruise and probably leaving again this afternoon.

I have reserved and pre-paid for parking at the Bayport parking area. Will there be parking space for those of us who will driving in on Tuesday? I guess I'm stressing that the passengers on the NCL ship leaving today will fill up the lot.

This is my first cruise where I have driven to the port and not flown to another port and used the cruise line transfer service.

I don't really know what the circumstances are but I feel like they probably make sure there are at least 1/2 of the parking open for the Princess cruise ship. I'm sure you will be fine. A lot of people fly in and some stay at hotels with shuttles besides the ones who use taxis.

This is the phone no. if you would like to call and ask them to help you feel better 1-877-710-2737.

Have a wonderful cruise!

Edited by mistshar

No worries. They wouldn't have sold you space if they were full.

It's a BIG parking lot!:)

You can see part of it from their web cam. The lot is right in front of the terminal.

http://www.portofhouston.com/cruise-information/live-cruise-terminal-cam/

Kat emo32.gif

Edited by Host Kat >^..^<
additional info

Thanks. We drove down from Fort Worth yesterday (Sunday), and made a drive over to the port this morning. You are right, the lot is big, and the cars that were parked there was probably maybe 1/3 of the parking lot. There was a locked gate blocking the drive into the terminal and parking area, but at least I feel comfortable about how to locate this place.

Thanks everyone for your kind replies. And as an FYI, if needed, they (parking lot attendants) can jump a dead battery. Not sure what caused my battery to die, but it was dead. First thing I looked at was to see if I had left my lights on .... nope, they were turned off. Made it back to Fort Worth without having to call road service.

Edited by Sonnieb