Costa Diadema Barcelona - which terminal?

blackpoolbelle

Going n Cruise on monday, but never sailed from Barcelona before - the info we have doesn't specify a particular terminal - anybody know if we should ask for a particular one or is it obvious when we get there? We will be getting a taxi from our hotel in Barcelona. Thank you!

Edited by blackpoolbelle

• 2 weeks later...

adwils, sadly both of us were struck down with really bad colds (started the day after we boarded so I'm sure I brought it with me) so we didn't do much dancing. But boy, they love to dance on this ship! There was dancing pretty much anytime & dance lessons most days - waltz, cha cha, tango, merangue (sp?), all sorts.

Costa have their own terminal at Barcelona....it is the last one along the quay if you look at the area on google maps.....you can get the port bus from near to the World Trade Centre or a cab for about 8€

We took a cab from our hotel & the driver knew exactly where to go. Have to say, I was vey impressed with boarding and disembarking at Barcelona, no queues, no hassle, very smooth and swift. Taxi was 20 euros, but we were up near the Sagrada Familia.

adwils, sadly both of us were struck down with really bad colds (started the day after we boarded so I'm sure I brought it with me) so we didn't do much dancing. But boy, they love to dance on this ship! There was dancing pretty much anytime & dance lessons most days - waltz, cha cha, tango, merangue (sp?), all sorts.

Hi Blackpoolbelle. Thanks for the advice on this and the other threads. Sounds like you enjoyed yourself despite your colds. We go mid March. Did you book via CruiseNation and stay at the Ink606 hotel?.

I'm researching the ports and it seems "diy" is almost as good as Costa expensive excursions. My worry is the formal nights as I'm a right scruff and will probably feel out of place.:D

Hi Adwils,

yes we stayed at the ActaInk 606 - liked it, very minimalist but good. They were offering breakfast at 6euro plus tax, which looked good value. We used one of the nearby cafes (Forn). You're 10-15 min walk from Sagrada Familia and also from Hospital de San Pau, which is amazing! Well worth looking at from outside & even better inside.

Don't worry about formal night, like I said, not everyone was dressed up to the nines :)