Few video's of my 12-16 Brilliance Cruise

Thanks for the videos. We spent 23 days on Brilliance in the last few months and had an excellent time. Nice to see her from a different point of view.

Do you have the cruise compasses you can share? Love to see picture of all the ports and the ship. Thanks

Loved your videos. The dolphins swimming in front of the ship ... priceless! Thanks for sharing.

I have a full 10 mins. of them doing this. My arm got tired. I had the video steaming onto my phone and my brother was the first one to see them. I was just thinking of getting a cool shot of the Bow cutting though the water. Was definitely one of the highlights of the trip!!!

Thank You for the videos, really enjoyed watching them. We will be on Brilliance next year.

Do you remember approximately what time you sailed under the bridge? We missed it last time because we were at dinner.

Can anyone walk out onto helipad? or is it just suite guests?

Thanks again

Thank You for the videos, really enjoyed watching them. We will be on Brilliance next year.

Do you remember approximately what time you sailed under the bridge? We missed it last time because we were at dinner.

Thanks again

We've done Brilliance several times from Tampa and we reach the bridge about 2:15 hours after leaving the port. Anyone can go to the helipad.

Thanks again

Glad you all enjoyed them. To add on what Bob said. We left port about 4:00 and went back up 5:30ish to watch it the bridge. We choose the very top, so when we went under the bridge. We could be as close as possible. We had MTD so we set dinner for 7:00 that night. Happy

7 days until we are on this ship and 1st time leaving from Tampa port. Loved the video's May I ask what type of selfie stick you are using and how you are taking video? I want to buy a selfie stick but not sure which to buy. Thanks for sharing the video's, enjoyed them.

• 3 months later...