Rain forest with Javin or Thenford?

printingchick

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

We just finished the rainforest/beach tour with Javin and Diggie (his monkey) and it was the highlight of our trip. AMAZING day, so cool being able to hang out with a monkey for the day, and see alot of different spots on the island. Javin was great to deal with and it was such a bonus to find over 100 pictures of the tour that he had taken of us, on his website after the tour. I highly recommend this.

• 1 month later...

Folks - sorry to bring up a thread that is a few months old now, but could any of you please tell me how you connected with Javin? I've emailed, called, texted, and FB messaged him but haven't received a reply yet. Shutterfly appears to be closed down. Also, how long did it take for him to reply? I'm on day two now... trying to be patient, but our cruise is 2 weeks away. Thanks!

When we did his tour (2015) I did have to email him a couple of times but I think it was because they were traveling and enjoying some time away. This was in late August/early Sept timeframe.

I emailed him, waited 3 days or so and then emailed again and he responded a couple of days after that. A lot of tour operators take their vacations during the "off season" months but he has posted pictures of his tours on his website the latest of which was just a couple of days ago.

I was able to get to his Shutterfly page so not sure what happened there. Here's the link https://myislandstours.shutterfly.com Email I used was what's listed on his website (myislands@aol.com). I think I would email again. Sometimes emails get lost.

Best of luck!