Coki Beach & Megens Bay Beach

rako

Hi,

We are a family of 4 (2 adults and 13 year old and a 10 year) -visiting St. Thomas for the first time. we are not good swimmers (basic swimming). My daughter wants to go snorkeling. Based on the photos/review, we thought Coki beach would be good. At the same time, we also want to go to Megens Bay, as this is one of the top 10 beaches.

We are going on Royal Caribbean, from 10 AM - 7PM. do you think, we wlll be able to do both beaches ? If so, what would be a good way to do ?

Is the Safari bus a good choice ?

Thanks in advance.

We're hiring a driver for the day to take us to Magen's bay first and then to coki for the afternoon. Haven't done it yet, but it sounds very doable.. maybe just a few hours each. I've heard there are lots of taxis at both to take you around.. good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are having a tour guide pick us up at port, take us to several places on an island tour (paradise point, mountain top, drakes seat) then to Magen's bay for 1.5 hours-ish, then to coki for the same time, then back to port and I think it will be a little over $200 for 4 of us total plus entry to Magen's bay (another 5 each = 20). So for under $250 for a full day of all the highlights, sounds perfect to me!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Coki Beach is the greatest for snorkeling--been there twice--the kids don't even have to go in far---the fish are right there!!

Haven't been to Megans Bay---I heard it is a beautiful beach---very calm---but NO snorkeling there.