Christmas on Quest

jackom

We are looking at B2B Singapore to Bali then Bali to Cairns commencing 22nd December 2015.

Would love some insight from others who have spent Christmas and New Years eve on Az as to how Azamara organize these days/evenings

Have spent Valentine's day and Superbowl days on Az and enjoyed the extra mile they went

thank you

We are looking at B2B Singapore to Bali then Bali to Cairns commencing 22nd December 2015.

Would love some insight from others who have spent Christmas and New Years eve on Az as to how Azamara organize these days/evenings

Have spent Valentine's day and Superbowl days on Az and enjoyed the extra mile they went

thank you

My dear friend Deidre Din929 has written an excellent review of our Christmas voyage 2013.

Its called A beginners guide to Azamara - Christmas on Quest. If you put this into the search box you will see it listed.

Hope this helps!

Jen

My dear friend Deidre Din929 has written an excellent review of our Christmas voyage 2013.

Its called A beginners guide to Azamara - Christmas on Quest. If you put this into the search box you will see it listed.

Hope this helps!

Jen

try the roll call as i just wrote on the dec 22nd one all about Cmas.. sometimes you gt better info there. also i only done the JR on a sea day so i think being a port day it might be a little different.

Jackom.

We enjoyed last Christmas 2014 and New Year 2015 aboard Azamara Quest - Singapore to Hong Kong (cruise leg 1) and Hong Kong to Singapore (cruise leg 2). The celebrations were very well done by Azamara. The ship wa beautifully decorated and the highlight was a fantastic Ginger Bread House Display opposite Mossiac Cafe and in other parts of the ship. The aroma was divine when you walked past. Carols in the the theatre area on Christmas Eve.

The ship served the Christmas Meal on Christmas Eve and not the typical Aussie Christmas Day lunch. Christmas Day was a port day and more like any other day onboard. It was not an issue for us, but something to keep in mind if you are expecting the normal Christmas Day lunch enjoyed by Australians.

New Year's Eve was in Hong Kong Harbour and what a blast. New Year hats and Tiaras all round, party whistles and streamers and a great pool deck celebration as we watched the Hong Kong fireworks. We have some great pictures of our group with Captain Jose that night. He was certainly a hit with the ladies. And such a great enthusiastic Captain who was everywhere - even waving us off on tenders and welcoming us back onboard.

You can't go wrong celebrating Christmas and New Year aboard an Azamara ship.

We were on the Journey Dec/Jan 2014 South America cruise. It was splendid-- lots of decorations and special meals for the holidays. I posted a review of the trip you can look up on CC. Viewing fireworks from the ship off Copacabana Beach was a bucket-list experience-- fantastic, as was the White Nights party that evening. We're doing another Christmas trip to Singapore, Bali, Indonesia on Azamara December 2016. Enjoy your trip!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

Me and my parents Were on Journey 2013/14 for Christmas and New Year it was a great cruise, the meals around Christmas were above and beyond the great standard with little extra courses and the Christmas eve buffet after Christmas Carols was superb. New year was also wonderful

We are really looking forward to going on to Quest from bali to Cairns this year I am sure it will be fantastic and a great party atmosphere can not wait! It will be interesting to see if anything is done differently between the two ships but I am sure it will be much the same

Gareth