World Cup June 14

Luckily I checked first and we are sailing after the World Cup. We were on the Celebration during the Olympics and couldn't see any of it. We even tried websites but they were closed down. Because of the time difference I think most matches will be evening so normally you won't be in port. It is a shame they don't show the TV channels that will be covering the games. I hope you find a way. It is my worst nightmare not to see England and I would abandon ship if they got to the final - not much chance of that though!!!

Good luck I do hope you manage to sort something

It is my worst nightmare not to see England and I would abandon ship if they got to the final - not much chance of that though!!!

It would be my worst nightmare to see England and would also abandon ship if they got to the final :p ;)

I`m presently pricing a holiday to the moon whilst the WC is on :D

Hi Jim, let me know if you get a decent price for the moon holiday!!!!!

Me too - would definitely jump ship if football was on - we go away to get away from it all; TV, Internet etc - would also worry me if they started showing World Cup & the like on cruises that it might encourage a lot of the football shirt wearing brigade - the horrors lol!!

Me too - would definitely jump ship if football was on - we go away to get away from it all; TV, Internet etc - would also worry me if they started showing World Cup & the like on cruises that it might encourage a lot of the football shirt wearing brigade - the horrors lol!!

I know !! Imagine England on the night of the captains gala , that would never do, but as long as I'm not at work, cooking ,washing,ironing or cleaning I'd be happy with a little bit of home :):):)

Archived