Coathangers

Just thinking about packing and can´t remember whether I took any clotheshangers when we went on the Dream last year.

Can anyone tell me if there is a decent supply or whether it is advisable to take a few with us?

Many thanks.

Hi Campolady, Getting excited now I expect :) I think there were a reasonable amount of coathangers. IMHO there are never enough:rolleyes: We had 18 in the hotel last week and still had to double up with tops etc. I always take my trousers and skirts on those double clip hangers as you never seem to get those :(

Lovely weather last week, so hope it continues for you :)

Yes I agree with Linda - a few of the trouser/shirt clip hangers are very useful - I always try to take at least half a dozen - space in case permitting! :rolleyes:

We generally ask the cabin steward for a few extra hangers too. There's a reseasonable amount of hanging space on Dream especially if you use the area behind the door where long dresses can hang full length. Enjoy your cruise! :)

Thank you both - think I will take some (including the trouser clip hangers) especially as we have the week in a hotel after the cruise where there may not be too many provided.

So glad you had a great week weatherwise Linda - its 27 degrees here at the moment with wall to wall sunshine so hoping that it continues.

Thanks again.

Just thinking about packing and can´t remember whether I took any clotheshangers when we went on the Dream last year.

Can anyone tell me if there is a decent supply or whether it is advisable to take a few with us?

Many thanks.

We normally take some cheap plastic ones with us as extras, as they hardly weigh anything, the leave them on the ship afterwards. At least someone after us gets use of them too!

Baggers

Archived