Air Force 1 Tours

Laszlo

I went on his tour years ago, and have tried others since then. Air Force 1 was by far the best, because of the information and passion that infuse his tours. He really wants his guests to enjoy his island instead of just trying to collect fares from as many as possible. He's very jovial and is great with kids.

He does, however, have other drivers working for him sometimes, so try to make sure he's leading the tour.

Haven't tried Godfrey or Sonny Liston.

I went on his tour years ago, and have tried others since then. Air Force 1 was by far the best, because of the information and passion that infuse his tours. He really wants his guests to enjoy his island instead of just trying to collect fares from as many as possible. He's very jovial and is great with kids.

He does, however, have other drivers working for him sometimes, so try to make sure he's leading the tour.

Haven't tried Godfrey or Sonny Liston.

Thanks for the info, I couldn't really find any other beach excursions. All we want to do is go to the beach for 4-5 hours

Any taxi can take you to a beach and there will be taxis waiting to bring you back. If you have a group, though, having a private taxi will give you more control over your day, and you won't have to wait around for a taxi to fill up before heading out.

If you're not interested in the tour portion, Air Force 1 would be a good option even if the owner isn't your guide. He hires reliable drivers if he can't do a tour. They don't have his personality, though.

Any taxi can take you to a beach and there will be taxis waiting to bring you back. If you have a group, though, having a private taxi will give you more control over your day, and you won't have to wait around for a taxi to fill up before heading out.

If you're not interested in the tour portion, Air Force 1 would be a good option even if the owner isn't your guide. He hires reliable drivers if he can't do a tour. They don't have his personality, though.

Thanks for your time and info, its just my wife and I. Not exactly sure what our plans will be, nice to here we will have a few options