Majesty-Colourful coasts any tips please

Delighted to say we booked today for the 5th April. So now I would love to hear from others who have done it. Any comments on excursions, or about the ship, or even the weather at that time of year.

Most unsure about Agadir, and which trip to take, but would love to hear about any other recommendations.

sweby

Hi there, we're on the same cruise - not long now is it! Getting the suitcases out this weekend so we can start getting sorted. We plan to do our own thing at most of the stops but will probably do a 1/2 day trip at Agadir. I've done a lot of research on each place which I've got to print off and sort through next week. Not sure about the weather either, hopefully it will be nice and warm but I'll be taking a few layers just in case!

Hi. We did colourful coast last oct. great cruise to do if u want to do trips on own. Most of the ports are close to everything. Agadir is an exception. It is 3 miles to get out of the port. There are taxis waiting at the ship but be very careful if u use them. Agree on price and where u are going etc. the trips with thomsons are probably easier and safer. The main seafront in agadir is lovely with hotels and bars and restaurants. Go back a few streets and it changes quite drastically. We actually did a bike tour which was amazing. Great way to see agadir and u get time to visit a market and see real agadir. Would not have missed it but glad we had a guide. We are not major fit either. Agadir is very flat. The bikes are looked after which made cycling easy. In Madeira the hop on hop off buses are good. You can't miss them along the front when you come from the ship. Leave the cable car till bit later as everyone heads there first. We came down in the sledges. Good fun. Enjoy your cruise and the warm weather.

Well we done this never again the ferry trying to be a cruise ship the smell in are cabin at night was bad smell. Like burning fat got ripped off in agdir I was so upset that when we got back on the Friday I had a heart attack in hospital all Christmas would not go on this ship sorry ferry again

See Crusin Linda's review:

http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1787737

for a useful and helpful review!

Thanks Malch-uk :) At least I hope my spelling and punctuation are a bit better ;)

That link was to a review of the ship. We actually did Canarian Flavours and this is my port report, which is a slightly different itinerary.

http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1790436

Archived