MSC Meraviglia

AlanDoheny

Hi, we are sailing from Barcelona June 16th, with two children (6.5 and 8 years old). Anybody aware of restrictions regarding the waterslide, i.e height / age wise? I've looked at the website but cannot seem to find any information. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G920F using Forums mobile app

Here is a quote rom the link below

if the rule applies to Divina's slide it will probably be the same on Meraviglia

SLIDE

I know I had questions and I've seen a lot of questions about the slide. THE DIFINITIVE RULE is the child has to be the minimum height requirement which is 48 inches and 8 years old. Not either or. Once we found this out i was not a happy camper. I knew my son was looking forward to the slide. We live in Orlando so there is no way this slide remotely compares to Universal Studios Disney SeaWorld or any of the other Resorts that we go and ride rides at all the time. This slide is fun but it's pretty weak and I don't feel I need to be 8 to ride it. In order to ride the kids have to have a wristband. I might have accidentally fudged my son's birthday and got him a wristband. He easily meets the height requirement so I might have accidentally put that he was born in 2009 instead of 2010. he got his wristband and rode the slide all week long. I have heard rumors that there's a list or something but the pool attendant had me sign the waiver and there was no questions asked whatsoever.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2475715&highlight=slide

Pete