Help! Are there 2 Bernard's Tours in St. Maarten?

novalab

I am confused. I would like to book a tour with Bernard's in St. Maarten but have come up with 2 different Bernard's sites. One is BernardsSXMTours and the other is Bernardstours@shoreadventures.

I have read on another thread that BernardsSXMTours accepts PayPal. Bernardstours@shoreadventures does not ( CC only as I found out when I e-mailed them about payment options). I have been in contact with the shoreadventures Bernards but I am thinking they are not the same Bernards that I booked with back in April of 2014. Their site was not familiar to me. The BernardsSXMTours website is the one I used to book back in 2014. I remembered the iguana on their home page:)

I also noted that the shoreadventures Bernards site said ' Bernard, former manager of SXM Tours'.

At this point, I am hesitant to book with the shoreadventures Bernards that I have been in contact with as I do not want to submit my CC info if they are not the 'real deal' Bernards.

Has anyone else run into this and if so...who is the real Bernards Tours on St. Maarten?

Thanks for any help and advice!

Thank You both VERY much! I had been in contact with the shoreadventures company who was representing themselves as the Bernards that I was looking for. It was very frustrating as I was starting to see red flags all over the place when I was trying to set up a personalized half day tour for my M&M group. I finally realized that I was most likely talking to the wrong Bernards when I was told that they only accept credit cards and have never accepted Pay pal. I knew that was wrong because I remember paying the deposit with Pay pal. Glad I didn't submit my CC information!

Thanks Again!!