Mocktails

Lynmae75

I am sailing on Royal Caribbean's Freedom of the Seas. I do not drink alcohol, but, I really enjoy non-alcoholic beverages. My go to drinks are virgin strawberry daiquiri and pina colada. I'm looking for some other mocktail ideas. What are your favorites? TIA

My favorites are Nojito and Virgin Mary. I like their alcoholic versions as well but I'm too cheap to spend money on overpriced alcohol on a cruise when really for me the main point is to taste all the other stuff in it :)

I love a Miami Vice which is half and half strawberry daiquiri and half pina colada. The best is when the slide them down each side of the glass! :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

If you can find a bar that's making the Mai Tai properly they should have Orgeat. Play around with that and fresh fruit juices. You can make a bunch of things that will taste creative and vacation-y without the booze. Also you can make some good simple refreshing flavors from Virgin Mojito as a base.

• 4 weeks later...
I order a fruit punch without the rum. It's not a frozen drink, but served on ice, has all the taste of a rum punch with out the rum, and there is no after punch. Still has the little umbrella,;)

Of course there is no "after punch"...there's nothing in it...might as well drink a coke!