Son of Man Sea Tours

BnBcruz

We have an upcoming trip to St Lucia and I have been trying to locate information on Son of Man Sea Tours. They are listed on trip advisor with good ratings but I haven't seen anything on CC. Does anyone have any experience or info about them? Thanks!

We have an upcoming trip to St Lucia and I have been trying to locate information on Son of Man Sea Tours. They are listed on trip advisor with good ratings but I haven't seen anything on CC. Does anyone have any experience or info about them? Thanks!

You won't see many reviews here as Son of Man mainly operates off one of the Sandals Beaches with land based visitors. They're a solid company, no problems

Thank you so much reed princess!! That is exactly what I needed to know! Their tour sounded great. We liked the idea of land and sea and the home cooked meal but I was having trouble finding information. Thanks for your help!!! :)

You won't see many reviews here as Son of Man mainly operates off one of the Sandals Beaches with land based visitors. They're a solid company, no problems

Thanks for the info! We were looking for a small group land/sea trip and loved the idea of a home cooked meal. Are there others that offer this that we should consider?

Thanks for the info! We were looking for a small group land/sea trip and loved the idea of a home cooked meal. Are there others that offer this that we should consider?

Herod's, Cosol, rtc all offer home cooked meals on their trips..Spencer's tours are home cooked meals also, but served on the beach. And so on...Enjoy!