Castries, St Lucia..please help me plan a trip with 3yr old

RoopKiRani

Hello Everyone,

We have a 7 day cruise booked from April 30th till May 7th. I have been going through the excursions on the Royal Carribean website..however I am disappointed to see that ALMOST majority of them don't have anything for kids who are under 4. My toddler just turned 3 and I wanted to know are they super strict on the age requirements.

I also wanted to know if you could all PLEASE suggest some things to do on this port.

Thank you so much.

Hello Everyone,

We have a 7 day cruise booked from April 30th till May 7th. I have been going through the excursions on the Royal Carribean website..however I am disappointed to see that ALMOST majority of them don't have anything for kids who are under 4. My toddler just turned 3 and I wanted to know are they super strict on the age requirements.

I also wanted to know if you could all PLEASE suggest some things to do on this port.

Thank you so much.

Yew, the cruise line excursions are strict about the ages, as they should be.

You could research excursions with an independent tour provider such As Serenity TVL or Barefoot holidays or Solar Tours and Travel or Real St Lucia Tours...

Making suggestions is tough as you haven't given any idea of what sorts of things you would like to do! And excursions also will depend on how well your little one travels, ie trips to the south with the Pitons and volcano, etc include a 1.15-1.5 hours drive one way - how would your little one handle that? Same for boat trips - many are via speedboat, not really suitable for a little toddler, given the low profile ship and speed... Perhaps Pigeon Island, where there's beach, large grassy area to run around, ruins, hiking, etc.. 30 minutes north of report, taxi runs $35us one way...

Give us more info and we'll likely be able to help more.