Has anyone gone to Treetop Adventure Park and NOT ziplined?

CruiserNic

Has anyone gone to Treetop Adventure Park and NOT done the zip lining or hiking or any other tour? My in-laws are not at all interested in zip lining. I emailed the company and they said the non-zip liners could pay a fee just for transportation to the park. Does anyone know what there would be for them to do at the park while we are zip lining? They are not particularly athletic but not immobile either. They may possibly have my 9 yo DS with them (or he will stay at Camp Carnival) as he is not zip lining either. Anyone? TIA.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I was looking for the same answer too, doing a day trip with 6 of us, but only 3 going to do zip line, I wonder how long it takes? and what there is for them to do while we are zipping from the trees? hope someone can help us out!

If you find an answer, please post it. We're sailing the cruise after you sailing the 18th. I want to zip my husband doesn't. I'm 67 weighing 120 lbs - think I'm too old?:)

If you find an answer, please post it. We're sailing the cruise after you sailing the 18th. I want to zip my husband doesn't. I'm 67 weighing 120 lbs - think I'm too old?:)

Hay I'm 58 maybe 110 do we feel our age... Oh heck NO... Never to old.... unless you have bad legs and a heart condition.. because I Know some one is going to have to push me off that platform for the 1st one! but to answer my own question now and yours. We are going with 6 people on a 7 1/2 hour day tour with Serenity tours, While now down to 2 of us doing the Zip line they can either walk around the property there, take a ride up on the gondala, or our driver will take them around to some close by sites to see, like some beautiful water falls and things we can be jealous that were not going to see. There is a snack shop there too... too bad you weren't going on the 4th,, we could fly together!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We are a group of 5 (parents and 3 kids). Dad and DD1 want to zip line. Mom and DD2 And DD3 do not. We'd prefer beach. I'm trying to figure out the best way to split up our group, and then meet up later (like at the beach). Any suggestions?

• 2 weeks later...
We are a group of 5 (parents and 3 kids). Dad and DD1 want to zip line. Mom and DD2 And DD3 do not. We'd prefer beach. I'm trying to figure out the best way to split up our group, and then meet up later (like at the beach). Any suggestions?

It depends on who is bringing them to the zip line, tour company or ship tour.. I'm pretty sure IF you go on the web site for serenity tours (who I just used last week) They can drop off the ones for the beach, than go to zip line wait for them and bring them to the beach, We did a full day tour with them under the suggestion of another person who has used this company several time and we loved them, sent them a email on what we wanted to do, how many people and instead of her emailing me back got a phone call 5 min later you can customize your day, and they will help and suggest if your not sure, Just ahead of time check out the beach on the mmm north side of island because that is where Treetop adventure is and it does take about 30 min or more to get there But well worth it, We had a BLAST it was OUR first time, and didn't even flinch when it was time to lift those legs off the platform!