Has anyone done the Cairns to Singapore itinerary

PhillyGirl2

Its the first time they are doing this itinerary. However other lines like Regent, Princess etc do this regularly so would suggest that you look at what there is to see and do using those lines as a guide.

Its one of those itineraries I have always wanted to do and is still on my bucket list. Its the Komodo excursion that excites me!

• 3 weeks later...

This itinerary is the last leg of a trip to Singapore where the PG will go into dry dock. Though I agree with Emdee (a knowledgeable poster), you should look into the PG for this special trip. She has a passenger capacity of just over 300 people, the best staff on the planet, and a CIA trained chef that makes the most memorable meals I can remember. PG is an all-inclusive experience, and that means your money is no good on this ship, except for spa, scuba. and excursions. All inclusive means top shelf wines, beer, and liquors along with a no pressure, no selling ever policy. If you have cruised before, you will come off this trip wondering why you ever sailed on the mega ships.