Another ? for Copper 10-8

solocanadian

Hi Gail. This doesn't exactly answer your question, but I was going to the HAL site for something else and found this article.

http://www.hollandamericablog.com/2014/04/21/new-dive-in-eatery-serves-gourmet-burgers-and-hot-dogs/

It says that all the Dives should be open this summer. I'm hoping the Rotterdam's is up and running in August!

I'm aware of that Amy, but thanks anyway. As you say, it does not answer my question. The "O" will be in Seattle on May 10/14 after spending the winter in Australia. It then homes out of Vancouver for the Alaska season.

That's why I'm hoping they will put up the new signage while in Seattle so they can open the Dive-In for her first Alaska cruise.:)

Gail, Copper is working, and it seems to me, he is not perusing the boards much right now. I was wondering the same thing about the Zaandam but we'll both know soon enough when we board our respective ships.

I realize that Melodie, but was hoping he'd see this and try to get us some answers. We sure don't need a sticky on the subject. Sure miss the dude, "Dutch by Association". He could answer all our dumb questions. We need another HAL employee like him. When & where are you going on the Zaandam, one of my favourite ships, along with the Amsterdam.

We leave next Monday from SD for 17 days, like you btb.:)

Have a great cruise. Really love the R class ships. If Roger or Venus are up in the Crow's Nest, please tell them hello from me. Roger will certainly remember mumgail.

:):D

Have a great cruise. Really love the R class ships. If Roger or Venus are up in the Crow's Nest, please tell them hello from me. Roger will certainly remember mumgail.

:):D

Yes I will say "Hi" to them, from mumgail.:) I think they will remember us too, after spending a month on her last year.

You have a good cruise on the Oosterdam, too.:D