Balcony Doors

carnivalloverpa

You can use a door stop. I had read to bring bungy cords fir balcony door but never used them cause the doorstop worked well. Be aware that with the door open the AC shuts off and when balcony door is open and you also open the door to the hall it creates a wind tunnel. Congrats on your first balcony- you'll live it! Enjoy your cruise.

I bring the bungee in case the door stop does not work well and have used both. I have had a couple of balcony doors that for some reason the door stop did not keep the door fully open. On those I used the bungee. I love the night air on tropical cruises and going to sleep to the sounds of the waves.

http://luv2cruise.blogstop.com

You can use a door stop. I had read to bring bungy cords fir balcony door but never used them cause the doorstop worked well. Be aware that with the door open the AC shuts off and when balcony door is open and you also open the door to the hall it creates a wind tunnel. Congrats on your first balcony- you'll live it! Enjoy your cruise.

If I remember correctly, only the Spirit Class has the buttons that turn off the A/C when the door is open.

On one of our cruises we propped the door open when we were on the balcony because we were waiting for a phone call. Within fifteen minutes the ceiling was dripping with humidity. We never did that again.

Archived