Advice please on flights

Zombatar

We are booked on Quest for seven days on 3rd August this year. We have been told by our TA that Azamara will be booking our flights from Heathrow to Nice and return from Rome but we cannot find any mention of this on the Azamara website. Can anyone tell us how long before the cruise we will be able to find our flights so that we can book seats etc. (We do know that the flights are supposed to be with BA but cannot get confirmation of this)

If they are BA flights the schedule should have been long released - usually it's 10 months in advance which is what our TA told us and indeed that was true we were told that our flights would be for our June cruise this year last August. I would chase your TA but I have managed to look at our flights from our Azamara booking ref number too.

I am booked on Journey in September and although TA has confirmed flights there is nothing "formal" from Azamara. The booking invoice just says that if the info is not there then it will be advised closer to the date. The timings are actually a little bizarre - but there we are. The deal was so good I did not want to make a fuss over nothing. The booking info with Azamara shows nothing, but I assume that is because it went through a TA. Hope that helps.