ATV Tours with Terry Question

Lilycat2010

Hello!

My DH and parents and I are planning to do this tour later this month. Very excited.

One strange question my dad (who is in his 70s) has is about what type of shoes to wear? Terry's website states that your feet will get wet. My dad seems very concerned about soaking his tennis shoes or good walking shoes. He doesn't like to over pack and usually only has a couple of pairs of shoes with him on a cruise.

Any recommendations on if its okay to wear flip flops? Or do you need water shoes?

We're doing the trip that includes a walk to the waterfalls, so I don't want my folks to not wear sturdy shoes?

I know strange question, but hey, my crew seems very anxious about this!

What worked for you? Recommendations?

Thanks!

Hi. We went zip-lining with Terry a couple of years ago and cannot recommend his tours enough! He became part of the group and was a personal friend by the end of the tour. I truly believe that any of his tours are first rate. As far as your shoes, why not contact Terry personally? I think he could provide a first-hand perspective. Have fun!

• 1 month later...

Just an update that we had a great tour. The ATVs were so much fun. We had a lovely lunch on the beach. Terry was very organized. Our guide, Ben, was wonderful. I'd really recommend this one. We'd never been on ATVs before, but it worked out great.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A quick google search revealed toursamanawithterry dot com.

I did a horseback tour with him several years ago that was wonderful, then returned a few years later with a family group for a different tour and the guide / trip was so bad that we all got half of the price refunded (verrrrry late starting, missed a big part of the tour, had to wait and join up with another tour, a few other issues).

I was worried that Terry had become victim of his own success, happy to see the better reviews and it seems things are improving once again.