Another Guarantee question

wanman

We are cruising on the Breeze in January. I have a friend that wants to cruise the cheapest way possible and is looking at an inside guarantee. Our reservations will be linked so they can eat with us. What are the chances they will get a room on the same deck as us (We are on deck 9.)

It isn't unheard of, but don't keep your expectations too high. They can be placed in the exact opposite side of the ship or could be right next to you. It depends where the berths need to be filled at the time they assign the room, which you may not know until you arrive at the port. Usually you find out sooner, but it's still possible.

We are cruising on the Breeze in January. I have a friend that wants to cruise the cheapest way possible and is looking at an inside guarantee. Our reservations will be linked so they can eat with us. What are the chances they will get a room on the same deck as us (We are on deck 9.)

whats available on deck 9?

final payment has been for a few weeks now. and the people who have booked guarantees are all being assigned.

Upgrades were being sold as book this and get the highest upgrade.

I would be that very few cabins are now available on your deck

i just checked for the jan 3 breeze and its only 100 per couple to book the deck 9 inside cabin vs the guarantee.

Edited by serene56