Reflection New Year's Eve

gf42

Going to be on the Reflection on New Year's Eve , which is the first night of the cruise. Does anyone know what they do to celebrate New Year's Eve ? Do they have a show in the theatre that night ? A brunch on New Years Day ?

There are parties through out the ship, the biggest is on the pool deck and they pass around sparkling wine for a NY toast.

I don't remember a brunch on NY Day, our 1st time NYD was a sea day, 2nd time a port day.

We ate later so can't remember any special shows but there was entertainment in most veuns.

Edited by CHEZMARYLOU

There are parties through out the ship, the biggest is on the pool deck and they pass around sparkling wine for a NY toast.

I don't remember a brunch on NY Day, our 1st time NYD was a sea day, 2nd time a port day.

We ate later so can't remember any special shows but there was entertainment in most veuns.

Is it the same wonderful sparkling wine that they offer at the art auctions?

DON

I don't know, we've never attended an art auction. We purchased a bottle of champagne and had it delivered to our stateroom that evening. They had a list of various ones not usually found on the ship. We ordered a bottle of Tattinger Blanc de Blanc Brut, 1998 but it was never loaded onto the ship. The Cellar Master sent us a Krug Brut, Grand Cuvee as a substitute at the same price as the Tattinger.

Last time we boarded on New Year's Eve the dress was rather casual. The next night was "formal night". Is this still the case? Thanks

Last time we boarded on New Year's Eve the dress was rather casual. The next night was "formal night". Is this still the case? Thanks

Can't help, we never boarded on NYE, always a day or 2 before & NYE was formal, back when they has formal.

We just got cancellation for a cabin on the New Year's Reflection Cruise at the older much lower pricing . Anyone interested ?

Not sure what you are asking. If you or someone you know cancels the cabin will go back into the pool at today's price, unless you are a TA.

Last New Years and it was OK, the pool deck was not exciting but some younger people seemed to have fun. We did not do any other places. The best(for us) NY events/celebrations have been on RC, on the ships like the Freedom with the indoor promenade.

For those that are going on this cruise on the Reflection on Dec.31 there is a meet & greet started that everyone can register for. I have registered myself and some others that I am traveling with.

• 2 weeks later...
Going to be on the Reflection on New Year's Eve , which is the first night of the cruise. Does anyone know what they do to celebrate New Year's Eve ? Do they have a show in the theatre that night ? A brunch on New Years Day ?

Really enjoying the information on the New Year's Eve festivities from our cruising friends. Bernie and I just registered for the Cruise Connect Party, bringing the total registered to 23. Hoping for that final two, to ensure our party🎉. Looking forward to a dress up night too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For anyone who's interested, youtube has a few videos of NYE celebrations on the Reflection. My son is celebrating his 40th birthday, so he, his fiancee, myself and his dad are all going. Peeing in my pants, so excited.