Need your opinion..Hilton or Hampton?

tricy99

My brother works for Hilton and we are AAA members. We booked two hotels under that chain with the intention of cancelling one of them. Let me know your thoughts?

Hilton Miami South beach $109

2940 Collins Ave Miami Beach, 33140

Breakfast NOT included

Hampton Miami Midtown $107

3450 Biscayne bay

Breakfast Included

It is hubby and I anniversary. We are staying for one night pre cruise. We are flying into FLL but cruising out of the POM.

Thanks in advance;)

While the Hampton Inn on Biscayne Blvd is brand new, the area itself is still under redevelopment. There is a lot of construction going on in and around Midtown Miami.

I would rather stay on South Beach, especially for your anniversary, as there is much more to see and do in the vicinity.

While the Hampton Inn on Biscayne Blvd is brand new, the area itself is still under redevelopment. There is a lot of construction going on in and around Midtown Miami.

I would rather stay on South Beach, especially for your anniversary, as there is much more to see and do in the vicinity.

Thank you for your quick response

Makingmemories

Just a heads up that the hotel is not in South Beach but Mid Beach.

This is true, you will want to take about a 20min walk or 5-10min drive to get to the start of South Beach/Lincoln Road.

But the midtown one, while brand new, is not is a great location for things to walk to either. Though its fairly close to some very good spots. Both would require a taxi/uber ride. Its a lot easier and safer to walk around from the South Beach location than Midtown.