Food Tour

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
vplsh - How was the food tour? We'll also be there in early May (land trip) and I'm looking for something fun and different. Thanks.

We really enjoyed the food tour!! We met our tour guide where the water taxi docked and went to several different restaurants where we had a lot of great food and rum drinks!

Our guide was very friendly and gave us lots of extra time after the tour, helping us find nice places to shop for local crafts. My only issue, which was minor, was that it was hard to find her, as she had no sign or anything to indicate she was our guide, nor did she have any information about what we owed. I did communicate this to the company (they sent me an email asking how it was) and they replied that they would work on this in the future.

I definitely recommend it!! Here are a couple of pictures!

20160324_112313.jpg.ee3f2f0fe8cda1a8a30c1933683b6855.jpg

20160324_105052.jpg.dba3f52716fe330cba8fc7e6b0ea965f.jpg

We really enjoyed the food tour!! We met our tour guide where the water taxi docked and went to several different restaurants where we had a lot of great food and rum drinks!

Our guide was very friendly and gave us lots of extra time after the tour, helping us find nice places to shop for local crafts. My only issue, which was minor, was that it was hard to find her, as she had no sign or anything to indicate she was our guide, nor did she have any information about what we owed. I did communicate this to the company (they sent me an email asking how it was) and they replied that they would work on this in the future.

I definitely recommend it!! Here are a couple of pictures!

Was this a cruise ship excursions or one booked through a separate website?

Thanks vplsh!! We'll be there for 4 days, staying in Grand Case, so looking for something different and fun to do, and there's only one ship in the day I want to book it. It's been on my bucket list to do a land vacay there - my very favorite island!!

Trish

This sounds good for those that like the tour aspect but for food and view I would suggest making your way over to Grand Case and eating at one of the Gormet restaurants there on the water.

The nice thing was the convenience from the cruise port. No need for a taxi. It was easy to get to and fun.

Thanks vplsh!! We'll be there for 4 days, staying in Grand Case, so looking for something different and fun to do, and there's only one ship in the day I want to book it. It's been on my bucket list to do a land vacay there - my very favorite island!!

Trish

Enjoy!!!