Tequila Tasting in Progreso?

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

** Please post your recommendations ONLY in response to request...do not start a new thread. Thanks!
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 01:59 PM.
1,608 Posts
Joined Aug 2005
Anyone know of an excursion or venue that offers tequila tastings in Pogreso? If so, please include any details you can. Thanks!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Patty

Magic October 2014 Halloween Cruise
Magic May 2012...my 50th BD cruise!

Conquest 7 Day E Caribbean October 2011, then Conquest 7 Day W Caribbean...unexpected Back to Back!!
Ecstasy 5 Day W Caribbean September 2010
Conquest E Caribbean May 2010
Ecstasy 4 Day W Caribbean April 2008
Conquest 7 Day W Caribbean October 2006
Conquest 7 Day W Caribbean November 2005
1,608 Posts
Joined Aug 2005
Originally posted by hdawson
In many trips, I've never seen such an activity. Checkout www.yucatantoday.com to learn about the area.
Thanks HD. Wish the answer was different,, but very much apprecate your reply.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Patty

Magic October 2014 Halloween Cruise
Magic May 2012...my 50th BD cruise!

Conquest 7 Day E Caribbean October 2011, then Conquest 7 Day W Caribbean...unexpected Back to Back!!
Ecstasy 5 Day W Caribbean September 2010
Conquest E Caribbean May 2010
Ecstasy 4 Day W Caribbean April 2008
Conquest 7 Day W Caribbean October 2006
Conquest 7 Day W Caribbean November 2005
Moab, UT
149 Posts
Joined Nov 2007
Tequila country is on the other coast, in the state of Jalisco. There you will find numerous options. However, I have found most sizable liquor stores will have a number of options available for tastings. Give it a try!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

2015 - NCL Jewel Mex. Riv.
2013 - NCL Star Mex. Riv.
2010 - NCL Spirit to W. Carib
2009 - NCL Dawn to E. Carib
2007 - NCL Star to Mex. Riv.
2007 - PCL Saphire to Mex. Riv.
2006 - RCCL Mariner to W. Carib
2005 - CCL Holiday to W. Carib
2004 - RCCL Explorer to S. Carib
2003 - RCCL Voyager to W. Carib
1965 - CN Prince George to Alaska

I have learned that every cruise I've been on and thoroughly enjoyed, was the worst cruise in the world on the worst ship in the world to someone else.
29 Posts
Joined Aug 2007
I realize this is more than a day late and a dollar short, but I thought I'd let you know we didn't find tequila tasting in Progresso, but we found a very nice class in Cozumel. The one we did was held at Mr. Sancho's - we booked it ourselves online and saved quite a bit. It was a lot of fun and very informative. Made a stop for some Creme de Tequila on the way back to the ship, lol!