Is food available on the Pacific Jewel when you first board?

Hip Synch

Hi everyone :)

This is our first cruise and my son and I have Diabetes and need to eat regularly. I would like to know if there is food available in any of the Restaurants when we first board. Maybe the Waterfront.

I don't know what is available at the Terminal and you can only carry so much in your bags before it spoils.

Also I would like to know if I can take a thermos of cold water on board with me to take tablets with as I don't know what the water there is like.

I asked my TA these questions and she didn't know the answers. Not happy. :(

Thank you for any help.

The water is fine. We drink filtered water at home, but drink water from the bathroom tap on the ship. I don't like cold water. If you want cold water there are taps in the buffet where you get tea and coffee. I have once or twice noticed a taste of chlorine, in that water.

Hi everyone :)

This is our first cruise and my son and I have Diabetes and need to eat regularly. I would like to know if there is food available in any of the Restaurants when we first board. Maybe the Waterfront.

I don't know what is available at the Terminal and you can only carry so much in your bags before it spoils.

Also I would like to know if I can take a thermos of cold water on board with me to take tablets with as I don't know what the water there is like.

I asked my TA these questions and she didn't know the answers. Not happy. :(

Thank you for any help.

being your first cruise and you have to eat regularly don't take any food off the ship at the different ports unless its crackers and its sealed, you might be tempted to take a sandwich or some biscuits but don't.... have a good breakfast or buy something ashore....you can bring food onboard but not off the ship