City View Trolley?

atate75

When we did this tour we stayed on the shuttle through all the stops so then we could decide what we were interestd in......and then got off on those stops the second time around...

I think my dad would panic with missing the ship.

We are only in port from 7:30 (what a waste- buses do not start running until 9) and leaving at 2 so need to be onboard by 1:30

doesnt leave a lot of time to do that.

I do know we want to get off at Southern Most point.. and mile marker zero

I think my dad would panic with missing the ship.

We are only in port from 7:30 (what a waste- buses do not start running until 9) and leaving at 2 so need to be onboard by 1:30

doesnt leave a lot of time to do that.

I do know we want to get off at Southern Most point.. and mile marker zero

This tour doesn't take that long at all. We were just there. Key West is not very big. The whole loop mighy take 3/4 of an hour. You get on and off at the different stops. Open air trolley. Driver gives you a history of the place as well. Very informative.

Any suggestions for where to Hop Off for a brief visit while on this? We are only in port for 4 hours, so thought this would be a good overview, but might like to spend a short time at something worthwhile.

Why don't you make a complete loop and then decide where you want to explore and get off at that stop next time around?

Mike:)

Why don't you make a complete loop and then decide where you want to explore and get off at that stop next time around?

That's exactly what we did except once you've made a complete loop, they gave everyone get off. I guess to be fair to others waiting.

We got off the second time at the animal rescue shelter. It was interesting. Then walked over to old Union fort ruins on beach which has been turned into botanical gardens. Lovely. History and beauty rolled into one.

Any suggestions for where to Hop Off for a brief visit while on this? We are only in port for 4 hours, so thought this would be a good overview, but might like to spend a short time at something worthwhile.

We will be getting off at the southern most point for sure

That's exactly what we did except once you've made a complete loop, they gave everyone get off. I guess to be fair to others waiting.

We got off the second time at the animal rescue shelter. It was interesting. Then walked over to old Union fort ruins on beach which has been turned into botanical gardens. Lovely. History and beauty rolled into one.

You must have booked through the cruiseline.

You can ride CityView all day for one fare purchased through their website.

• 3 weeks later...