Excellent post-cruise service

Sekhmet

Just wanted to record somewhere a case of exemplary customer service following our recent American Queen trip from Memphis to New Orleans.

Amongst lots of good food, we had a soup (Cheese & Beer) of which my wife was particularly fond, and meant to get its recipe whilst on board.

So, on our return we contacted AQSC through 'Contact Us' on their website on the 4th December, early in the afternoon (UK time). The following mid-morning we had a reply from Katrina at the Company's UK agents (who I understand I can't name), saying she would contact Head Office and ask. Just over four hours later, my inbox pinged with a copy of the recipe attached.

If only all organisations were as well-organised, quick and helpful.

Well done AQSC and their UK representatives! :)

Edited by Sekhmet

In October, we were on the American Empress - Snake/Columbia Rivers. The Empress has various paintings and crafts related to the northwest displayed on the walls of the public corridors on each deck. In the cabins, is a guide to the artwork (each piece is numbered). I neglected to take the guide with us at the end of the cruise.

A week or so after the cruise, I emailed AQSC asking if I could obtain a copy. Next day, a nice reply was in my inbox with a PDF of the guide attached. Its the "little" things like that, that keep customers coming back.