Victoria River Cruise Line Yangtze River ?

hsb5956

I am considering a tour of China that includes a 8 night Yangtze River Cruise using Victoria River Cruises which seems to be the most used by tour operators any experience with Victoria River Cruise Line?

Or experience's in general taking a Yangtze River Cruise?

Might I be over doing the Yangtze experience by taking a 8 night Yangtze River Cruise verses a shorter one? I see a lot of tours include 3 night 4 night and 5 night less include 8 night.

How is the weather and scenery in October?

Smooth sailing & cruising

HSB5956

• 1 month later...

I don't know anything about Victoria River Cruises other than seeing their boats along the river as we cruised. I can however comment on your days on the river question.

Sailing with Viking, we spent 9 or so nights on the river cruising from Nanjing to Chongqing. We saw a Buddhist pilgrimage mountain, the porcelain producing capital of China, Yueyang Tower, Lake Dongting, a school, the gorges and the dam, Wuhan and the Bronze bells, the City of Fengdu and the Shibaotzai pagoda. I loved every minute of it and found the stops they made to be fascinating. I could easily have done even more days on the river if I had been offered other equally as interesting stops.

So it seems to me that some of your question has more to do with what you will be seeing along the river rather than how many days you be spending.

Archived