Dubrtovnik Shuttle Bus?

I'm hoping to have time for a quick look around Dubrovnik before we sail on Thomson Spirit. I realise I can get the public bus, or there may be a shuttle from the ship to Pile Gate. Will I be able to pay the fare in Euros or using a debit or credit card? (I'm reluctant to take Kuna as all other ports are Euro.)

Thanks for helpful information elmsliebev, I had thought it would be Kuna on the bus, but read something about getting tickets at a kiosk and wondered if I could use a credit card there. A taxi will probably be best, as I'll need to fold and stow the wheelchair, but I do like to check all the options.

We have just got back from Dubrovnik (on the Spirit) and there is a bus outside the port which costs 15 kuna ( about £2) for a return journey, if you go to the little shop opposite the gangway as you walk off the ship, he will sell you tickets using euros or kuna. The only thing you need kuna for is the walk on the walls. You can exchange small amounts in Dubrovnik.

We have just got back from Dubrovnik (on the Spirit) and there is a bus outside the port which costs 15 kuna ( about £2) for a return journey, if you go to the little shop opposite the gangway as you walk off the ship, he will sell you tickets using euros or kuna. The only thing you need kuna for is the walk on the walls. You can exchange small amounts in Dubrovnik.

Many thanks for this useful information. Is it obvious where to get off on & off the bus and where do you catch the return bus from Dubrovnik?

Regards

Len