Recently engaged and wedding planning process kicks into overdrive

cruising mickey

Hello,

On April 9th of this year, I got engaged to the most wonderful man in the entire world (if you've read my previous posts I've been engaged once before for a very long time) and this time it's for real and I've got the ring to prove it:D. We just started the planning process and our date range is October 2018 through February 2019 (I understand that itineraries and pricing won't be available for awhile) only due to the fact that we'll be paying for this ourselves; with no family / friend financial assistance. The first choice is to have the ceremony / reception on a Carnival cruise ship (the Dream out of New Orleans, the Glory/Valor/Vista out of Miami, or the Magic out of Pt. Canaveral; as well as making it a long weekend celebration with a limited number of family and friends. The following assistance / suggestions will be greatly appreciated:

1. Depart out of which port - Miami, Pt. Canaveral or New Orleans?

2. Itinerary - Bahamas, Eastern / Western or Southern Caribbean?

3. Personal experiences - good, bad or indifferent

Also, I'm having trouble accessing information on the Internet regarding Carnival's wedding material for

1. Reception menus

2. Wedding Types

3. Music options

4. Etc.

So if anyone has any of this information could you pass it along to me either on here or my email at: michael.hooton@state.ma.us

Thanks in advance.

Hello,

On April 9th of this year, I got engaged to the most wonderful man in the entire world (if you've read my previous posts I've been engaged once before for a very long time) and this time it's for real and I've got the ring to prove it:D. We just started the planning process and our date range is October 2018 through February 2019 (I understand that itineraries and pricing won't be available for awhile) only due to the fact that we'll be paying for this ourselves; with no family / friend financial assistance. The first choice is to have the ceremony / reception on a Carnival cruise ship (the Dream out of New Orleans, the Glory/Valor/Vista out of Miami, or the Magic out of Pt. Canaveral; as well as making it a long weekend celebration with a limited number of family and friends. The following assistance / suggestions will be greatly appreciated:

1. Depart out of which port - Miami, Pt. Canaveral or New Orleans?

2. Itinerary - Bahamas, Eastern / Western or Southern Caribbean?

3. Personal experiences - good, bad or indifferent

Also, I'm having trouble accessing information on the Internet regarding Carnival's wedding material for

1. Reception menus

2. Wedding Types

3. Music options

4. Etc.

So if anyone has any of this information could you pass it along to me either on here or my email at: michael.hooton@state.ma.us

Thanks in advance.

Congrats:

We like South Beach in Miami for Pre Cruise stays, close to all of the nightlife/bars etc. Close to the port.

Here is the link to Carnival's Wedding information:

http://www.carnival.com/wedding-cruises.aspx?icid=CC_weddings-footer_1027

• 6 months later...

Congratulations! We were married on a cruise ship and did a weekend worth of events before sailing. Many of our guests were from out of town so we wanted to show our appreciation for their efforts. We would be happy to answer any questions.

Hope the planning is going well!