ship excursion to Universal Studios

bcs819

Hello,

I tried to find the answer to this question before posting but couldn't find it. The Carnival excursion to Universal is for one park or the other. Is it possible to upgrade the ticket when you get there? We were able to do both parks in one day before, and now are just planning on refreshing the things that are new or are our favorites. I read somewhere that this could be done, but I can't find it now and am worried I imagined it. Help! And thank you!

I work for Universal Orlando. Just stop by Guest Services at either IOA or USF and they will gladly upgrade your ticket to include both parks....

I work for them too!

You will need a park-to-park ticket to experience Hogwarts Express. Well worth the upgrade to be able to do both parks in one day. Have a wonderful time!

When are you going & how long is the excursion? I do not see how you will have time to do both parks in one day, especially if you are there during Spring Break or summer. That's a lot of money to pay for just a few hours in a park. :(

Don't quote me, but I think around $40.

Have fun !

So, it's $10 cheaper to upgrade at the park vs. buying park-to-park tickets?

According to the site, it's $105 for a single day, single park ticket & it's $155 for a single day, park-to-park ticket.

If that's the case, then we're buying single park tickets and upgrading when we arrive to the park (we're heading down in June). That would save us enough money to pay for lunch.

I do not see how you will have time to do both parks in one day

The OP said they just want to do select stuff in each park. I don't know if they did both parks before on a ship excursion, but I would advise the OP to consider that a ship excursion to the parks will be considerably shorter than visiting the parks on a land vacation. And do consider the time of year, because there is a huge difference in how much you can get done during busy times of year.

I usually advise people going on theme park excursions to aim for a single park, as the time available in the park is usually half a day at best. There's a good chance you will visit about 5 attractions before it's time to leave.