Carnival Valor

Happy Cruiser2015

We were on the Valor December 17-23 and saw only 1 hot tub not working. It was the port side tub on Serenity. It may have reopened at some point after we saw it closed, but it was so windy up there most of the cruise that we spent most of our time at the aft pool.

We were on the Valor December 17-23 and saw only 1 hot tub not working. It was the port side tub on Serenity. It may have reopened at some point after we saw it closed, but it was so windy up there most of the cruise that we spent most of our time at the aft pool.

Thank You, I really enjoy the hot tubs and none of them were hot. Maybe we will have better luck this time

I didn't get in but did see someone in all of them including in the serenity area. We waited to debark near the aft hot tubs and they were running when we left. From my experience, hot tubs on cruises are always under 100f. Good luck!

Hot tubs "functioning" and hot tubs being "hot" are two separate issues. They are all kept under 100 degrees due to many many lawsuits due to water being "too hot" ( usually by kids who seem to swarm them) ... so even if they are "working" they will not be "hot"

Got back yesterday and the hot tubs were working. They were not 100 degrees, but they were plenty hot. The pools were freezing cold though so most of the hot tubs had kids in them.

We did not enjoy our experience on the Valor and out of our party of 9, we have all vowed that was our last cruise. Dirty rooms, unhappy servers, nothing for kids to do, etc. The Steakhouse had the most terrible service of any restaurant I have been to in my life. We spent so much $ on bingo just to entertain ourselves for a few hours!

I can tell you that we were on the Valor Jan 14-19 and the back area hot tub was NOT nowhere near hot... actually fairly cool in it.

We were on this cruise too and the back right hot tub was terrible but the other was the better of the two. Serenity hot tubs were significantly hotter than the ones in the back.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums