RCCL at Chankannab

mcase131

I am booking the Chankannab dolphin excursion with RCCL. My husband does not want to swim with the dolphins but will go to the park. Does anyone know if RCCL offers a day at the park excursion?

If they do, it will be listed in the same area in which you found the dolphin excursion.

I am booking the Chankannab dolphin excursion with RCCL. My husband does not want to swim with the dolphins but will go to the park. Does anyone know if RCCL offers a day at the park excursion?

It has always been cheaper to just book direct through dolphin discovery . com just go together, get a taxi to the park (about $15) and then your husband can go off and do his own thing while you are with the dolphins.

It has always been cheaper to just book direct through dolphin discovery . com just go together, get a taxi to the park (about $15) and then your husband can go off and do his own thing while you are with the dolphins.

I agree with this advice. We booked our dolphin excursion directly with Dolphin Discovery on their website, got a better price and had no issues. Got a taxi on our own for transportation.

They grouped all the people that booked through the cruise line together so there were 10 or more people in each group. Since we were not booked through the cruise, our group was just the 3 of us and another woman and her daughter, with two dolphins!

You can also buy tickets to the park at a excursion booth inside the cruise terminal when you get off the ship (just outside the building your forced to walk through selling all the liquor and junk). Your husband can even watch you doing the dolphin excursion from the sidewalk by the gift shop/restaurant.